Monday, October 14, 2013

Then and Now

As I was browsing through my photos taken years ago, a thought suddenly dawned on me. For the past few years, I've been that pessimistic and happy-go-lucky kiddo. It's kind of silly, actually. I like funny things. I have a lot of energy and I tend not to care about anything else in the world, but myself. Oh, I meant... teasing and making fun of my little sissy.


Yup, that's right! Up until now, I still tease her a lot and I've no idea why, but I just love doing it. As you can see, the picture above says it all. *insert evil laugh* 

Though the world keeps turning and moving so fast, and even when you feel like you can't hold on to anything and nothing seems to last, it's so good to know that love still remains - my love for my little sissy, in particular. I mean, ain't you glad that some things never change? But that doesn't mean your perspective of it can't. Because now, at this very moment, I already have the courage to say I know who I am. That is, of course, STILL the cute little girl everyone knows, but I am now one optimistic kiddo! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment